The Kane Chronicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Kane Chronicles

When the Kane siblings' father accidentally releases the Egyptian gods, things start getting... funny.

2 posters

My character

epic cow
    epic cow

Drachmas : 45

My character Empty My character

Post by epic cow Fri May 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Character Name: Malcah (Mal, or Queen)Green
    Description(looks): Honey blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin, 5 feet and 5 inches, thin.
    Host god*(if one): N/A
    Magician? (y/n): yes
    If Magician, are you in the House of Life*? no
    Powers: Combat magic
    Flaws: doesn't want to be around people, she is kinda distant, as if not all of her is where she is, she's really depressed because her parents are divorced.
    Pets: none
    Talents/skills: singing, running
    Weapon: sword
    Life Before Becoming Host/Magician**: She grew up in Oregon in ranch. She lived in the middle of no where, pretty much, and had no friends. She was always full of herself and spent so much time looking in the mirror, messing around with makeup. One day, when she was 11, her parents told her that they were getting divorced. She was so confused that she stoped the whole being full of herself thing, and never bothered with makeup. She was really sad about her parents getting divorced, and she never talked to them a lot. When she got home from school, she would just go to her room, look the door, take out her ipod and start lstening to music full-volume, and worked on her homework. When he was twelve, she discovered that she was a magician, and she ran away to find a different life and explore her powers.
    RP Example**: I sat under a palm tree in Califonia. It was pouring rain, and I was trying to stay dry. I was apparently failing. I shivered as the rain poured down harder and harder, soaking my clothes and skin. My hair hung limply around my face, also wet. I slowly got up to my feet after a moment and tarted walking around, not sure what I was looking for. Then I decided I would stay at a hotel for the night. I still had a decent amount of cash, but enough for a motel, so I stayed at the closest one. As soon as I lay down, even though it was on the floor, I fell asleep.
    Doctor Edward Richtofen
    Doctor Edward Richtofen
    Admin

Drachmas : 2147483647

My character Empty Re: My character

Post by Doctor Edward Richtofen Fri May 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Approved.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:58 am