The Kane Chronicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Kane Chronicles

When the Kane siblings' father accidentally releases the Egyptian gods, things start getting... funny.

3 posters

Character Form

*Sadie Kane
    *Sadie Kane

Drachmas : 68

Character Form Empty Character Form

Post by *Sadie Kane Fri May 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Character Name:Alicen Mays.....(alisen
    Description(looks):She has Long dirty blonde hair that reaches her waist. Her eyes are a deep Green. She has has been known to have blue eyes from a distance.
    Host god*(if one): None
    Magician? (y/n): Yes
    If Magician, are you in the House of Life*?: No
    Flaws:She lies, manipulates too much, Has Anger issues
    Pets:An Alaskan Huskie with Blue Eyes Named Artemis
    Talents/skills:She can manipulilate to get her way easily, She can confuse someone in a battle fast to win, She is known to use her magic wisely
    Life Before Becoming Host/Magician**: She lived in England. She lost her parents at age six and has lived with her aunt and uncle. Her Aunt and Uncle have always hated her, being cruel to her. They alaways made her angry fast. One Day she had gotten soo angry she had done something horrible to her aunt. So horrible she ranaway after she reversed it. Ever Since Alicen has lived in an orphanage known as Lilah Dione. She also ranaway leaving herself with her best friend, Alexandra, and her alaskan Husky Grace. She has lived around the world all her life, traveling looking for a clue to who saved her.
    RP Example**: I sat down and cried. Tears stung my eyes. I looked at the corpse of my parents in the car. My mother's beauty soaked in pain and my fathers streghth hiden. I unstrapped my seat belt and tried to take them out. 'Mummy! Daddy!" i yelled. I tried shaking them as the heat grew more in the flames surrounding us. I was pulled out by a furry hand and them I cried as I was taken away from my dead parents. "No Mummy! Daddy! Come back! Wake up!" i cried. I passed out in the smoke surrounding the furry hands and my family.

Last edited by *Sadie Kane on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing Life before Becoming a Magician.)
    Doctor Edward Richtofen
    Doctor Edward Richtofen
    Admin

Drachmas : 2147483647

Character Form Empty Re: Character Form

Post by Doctor Edward Richtofen Sat May 29, 2010 1:54 am

use the form, and the life before is a little choppy.
    *Sadie Kane
    *Sadie Kane

Drachmas : 68

Post by *Sadie Kane Sun May 30, 2010 5:05 pm

oh..sorry your right. Sorry i was in a hurry. ill fix it later.
    Kendall
    Admin

Drachmas : 2147483647

Post by Kendall Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:09 pm