The Kane Chronicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Kane Chronicles

When the Kane siblings' father accidentally releases the Egyptian gods, things start getting... funny.

2 posters

Ma charrie :D

Arden the Kitteh

Drachmas : 20

Ma charrie :D Empty Ma charrie :D

Post by Arden the Kitteh Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:14 am

Character Name: Alyssa Night
    Description(looks):White blond hair, silver eyes,pale, 4'7, she has an average build, and is lean and wiry, and has a very child like face (so a tiny bit of baby fat).

Host god*(if one): Hathor (goddess of the moon, children, love, beauty, cows, dancing,and music)
    Magician? (y/n): yesh
    If Magician, are you in the House of Life*? Nope
    Powers: More powerful during a full moon, can play a song on a flute that makes whoever hears it dance for 30 seconds. THe flute can only be used twice a day. She can also talk to and understand cows, and occasioanally other animals (but she has to try hard and can do it 2-3 times a day, it wears her out to the point of passing out.)

Flaws: very trusting, can be arrogant, shes very sensitve
    Pets: A small (cow) calf named Luna.
    Talents/skills: singing, dancing, playing
    Weapon: A black wand and a staff (sp?) thats wite with balck spots with a cresent moon on top.

Life Before Becoming Host/Magician**: Alyssa grew up in a small town in maine. Her father had left them when ALyssa was only a baby, and her mom was a mythologist and studied the myths of various systems. Her favorite myths were egyptian, and her mother taught alyssa a bunch of things about the egyptian beliefs. SHe learned hwo to read hieroglyphics at a young age and they often traveled to Egypt on vacation, and one time when alyssa was 8, she wondered away from her mother. SHe had wlaked off by a pyramid when a sand storm started up. She coudlnt see which way was there so she got down and covered up. Hours later the storm stopped, and she was in the middle of norwhere. SHe could see because of the full moon, and hungry and thirst she started wondering. She got to a pyramid that had the hieoglyphics menaing Hathor and curious, ALyssa found a loose stone. THere was a bright flash and somehow, Hathor had joined her and became her host. With the help of Hathor she foudnher mom and explained everything, and it turned out that her mother was a magician that had retired to raise Alyssa. She warned alyssa of what would happen if the HOL foudn out, and started training her after that.

RP Example**: "Mommy?" I called out. I was covered in sand - which tasted really nasty by the way - as I looked around. I shook out my hair, flinging the putrid soil around. "Mommy?" I said again, tears welling in my eyes. I coudlnt see anything except for... was that a pyramid out there? I started running toward the pointed builing. Yep, definitely a pyramid, I ran my hand over the side, and brushed some sand away, squinting, I read it. "Hathor," I murmered. I glanced beside the hieroglyphic and saw that the stone next to it was jutting out. I grabbed it and pulled, and in a bright flash I gasped. "What the...." I swore I felt soem presence. "Hathor?" I said in a meek voice. Hullo there ALyssa said a gentle voice. Or wait.... no one said anything! It was in my head.... i tihnk. I gasped. "What the...... " Thanks for hosting me dear. "What the heck! How am I even hosting you! Or.... what the heck is going on!"
    Doctor Edward Richtofen
    Doctor Edward Richtofen
    Admin

Drachmas : 2147483647

Ma charrie :D Empty Re: Ma charrie :D

Post by Doctor Edward Richtofen Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Approvedededed