The Kane Chronicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Kane Chronicles

When the Kane siblings' father accidentally releases the Egyptian gods, things start getting... funny.

3 posters

My charrie 1

whitney ahn

Drachmas : 35

My charrie 1 Empty My charrie 1

Post by whitney ahn Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Character Name: Whitney J. Ahn
    Description(looks): Whitney is tall, with golden brown hair. He also has peach skin, and turquoise eyes.
    Host god*(if one): Thoth
    Magician? (y/n): Yes
    If Magician, are you in the House of Life*? Yes
    Powers:
    Magic specialtiy: Elemantist, but is not half bad at statuary.(Thoth's specialty is statuary)
    Blood of the pharohs: Yes
    Best Spell: itrw (River)(Creates a mini-river causing peple to slip and/or can be used to stoppeda fire, the more skilled you are, the bigger and deeper it is)
    Flaws:
    Phsical: very slow at running, not very strong
    Phobias: spiders, death, blood(But never on a movie screen.)
    Other: Hyperactivity, Self-dought
    Pets: Priceton 2, the shabti dog, Princeton, the real versoin of Priceton 2, insperation for Princeton 2
    Talents/skills: sneaky, very durable and good at balance despite other physical issues. Relatively good at magic
    Weapon: wand, staff
    Life Before Becoming Host/Magician**: Whitney was born on the contryside of New Jersey, and lived on a small ranch. When he was four, he moved to bigger ranch in California. When he was only six he ran away becuse his father was killed in a bank robbery accident{The dad, Mark, was not involved in the robbery.} First, he went to Iowa, to try living with his Aunt Sandra, who is also a magician . She kicked him out when he was nine, because she thought he might be hosting Anubis, Hourus, or some other god.
    RP Example**: I pointed his staff at Sekhemt who was chasing me. I said "mw" and jets of water sprouted out of the duat onto sekhemt. I had no clue wear that came from. Suddenly, a man jumped out of the Smithsoian Muesaum of Natraul haistory. He then yelled "Ha-di" and Sekhemt broke into thousands of peices. I then followed the strange man through some sort of portal at the next smisthsonian muesaum.(the castle)

Last edited by whitney ahn on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lily gardner
    lily gardner

Drachmas : 510

My charrie 1 Empty Re: My charrie 1

Post by lily gardner Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Add a description. add one more flaw. and rp example needs to be in 1st person
    whitney ahn

Drachmas : 35

Post by whitney ahn Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Done
    lily gardner
    lily gardner

Drachmas : 510

Post by lily gardner Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Okay now just wait for allen to look at it. i will get him on when i can
    Doctor Edward Richtofen